Date: September 11, 2019
Time: Every Wednesday from 6:00-8:00 pm (10 Week Class)
This series of workshops will be facilitated by Master Herbalist Gayle Nogas
Herb 101 Basics of Herbal Medicine is the first step in your herbal training and is ideal if you have just discovered herbs and want to know more. This progressive workshop provides you with an understanding of the history and uses of the ten most popular herbs calendula, chamomile, echinacea, lavender, lemon balm, mint, mullein, sage, St john’s wort, and valerian. Curriculum includes basic methods of administration and therapeutic actions of each of the botanicals studied.
- Explain and discuss the foundation of herbal medicine and its history.
- Identify what makes herbs work.
- Create basic herbal preparations and use herbal remedies for your family for optimal health.
- Recognize and confidently use ten common herbs,
- Grow herbs organically, gather wild herbs ethically, dry, and store herbs.
- Each class will be dedicated to a different herb.
Fee including all materials and handouts
Certificate of herbal training for 200 hours upon completion of full series
$20.00 per class or pay advance in full $175.00
For more information please email email@example.com or call 413-224-1008
Visit our Facebook Page: www.facebook.com\AwSpiritonline
Meet Your Teacher: Gayle Nogas