Colleen A. Mancuso
Facilitator / Coach / Mentor
HeartMath is a scientifically based and proven method that gives us a definition of resilience that captures the essence of a broader understanding of what resilience is: Resilience is the capacity to prepare for, recover from and adapt in the face of stress, challenge or adversity.
- Your resilience capacity can be thought of as the amount of energy you can store in your inner battery.
- The greater your resilience, the more energy you will have available when you need it.
- Having more energy means you have a greater capacity to self-regulate and be in charge of how you respond in situations.
- Learning and applying energy-management skills can increase your energy reserves, thereby increasing your resilience capacity.
- Getting enough sleep and plugging energy "leaks" so you don't waste energy is the key to building and maintaining your resilience.
When you are resilient, you are able to bounce back and recoup faster after a challenging situation. This helps offset much of the lingering wear and tear that affects not only you, but your family and the other people in your life as well. By building greater resilience capacity you'll be better prepared, have greater flexibility, make smarter decisions and keep a cool head in challenging situations or whatever arises.
You will have the internal capacity...
That will give you the strength to resolve and handle whatever comes up.
In this course you will learn how to achieve and maintain heart/brain coherence which is an optimal state of functioning. Coherence is the KEY to building your resilience capacity. You will be given the "tools" needed to navigate life's challenges, be they personal or otherwise.
Call to book your appointment today!!
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 413-224-1008
Visit our Facebook Page: www.facebook.com\AwSpiritonline
Meet Your Teacher: Colleen Mancuso