$10 Drop in Cost, $8 Seniors 62+, Class Members and Class Punch Cards
Chair Yoga is a wonderful alternative to Mat Yoga. All postures are taught in a seated or standing position. It is a practice that is accessible and open to all. Excellent for beginners, people who are wanting to get active or have a health/injury challenge. Classes will be 60 minutes and many choices will be offered to the participants, encouraging people to create their own perfect Yoga experience.
Benefits of Chair Yoga Include:
- Keep Your Strength - Will help maintain your daily life style by assisting your independents.
- Keep Your Flexibility - Will help your mobility.
- Maintain Your Proprioception - Proprioception is the skill of knowing where your body is in space, and coordinating your movements accurately. For people with disabilities or conditions such as MS, it may mean having greater control over your body and its movements.
- Reduce Stress and Improve Mental Clarity - Will learn breath work and the ability to quiet your mind.
- Part of A Community and Improved Social Live - Join in with other like minded people.
For more information please email email@example.com or call A Wondering Spirit at 413-224-1008
Visit our Facebook Page: A Wondering Spirit
Meet Your Teacher: Cindy Senk